A new survey by www.SeekingArrangement.com asked 1000 people this question. 37% of women and 39% of men said 28 is the age when you are no longer young. 27% of women and 24% of men said age 30.
From the survey, they list 10 signs you are truly grown up:
• Your career is more important than your sex life.
• You switch from listening to Radio 1 to Radio 2.
• You want to buy a property rather than rent.
• You have no idea what is number 1 in the charts.
• You start looking for a husband or wife rather a boyfriend or girlfriend.
• You prefer Strictly Come Dancing to X Factor.
• You would rather go on holiday with a person you are in a relationship with than a group of friends.
• You would rather cook for yourself than rely on a ready meal or takeaway.
• You would rather live on your own than share a flat or house.
• You stop going to nightclubs.
In my opinion, “young” is subjective. Asking “At what age do you grow up?” may have been a better question for the survey. One can remain youthful at any age through the right state of mind, diet, and exercise.
Test your compatibility with potential dates by e-mailing our free Compatibility Questionnaire and Profile Review/Challenge™ to him or her before chatting or e-mailing back and forth. If they refuse to send you their results, you may have eliminated a time-waster!: http://moregooddates.com/compatibility-questionnaire-profile-reviewchallenge/
The 77 Biggest On-line Dating Mistakes: http://www.holisticmakeover.com/MGDe-booksign-up.html
Copyright © 2012 Stephen Petullo